GTK/GLIB port for mipsel

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: GTK/GLIB port for mipsel
From: olegol@aport.ru
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 15:15:53 +0300
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hello,

I'm working on building (cross-compiling) GTK for mipsel.
Currently I'm in the process of installing GLIB. I could
manage to successfully pass its configure script, but
when running make I get an error on the gatomic.c
(unsupported asm instructions). Looking there I've found
out that there is no port for mipsel (neither mips) for
that functionality. I checked in the glib CVS, and there
is nothing about that there either.
Anyway, I suspect that porting of glib is more than just
writing these 50 lines of asm code, so probably I need a
mipsel port.
Unfortunately, I could not find the port in the internet -
 the only reference I've found is the Debian mipsel port,
but it contains only binaries in libraries' packets.
Supposedly there are source packages available from this
page: http://packages.debian.org/stable/libs/libglib2.0-0
but trying to download it I constantly see the
message "packages.debian.org is down at the moment due to
performance issues."

Can anybody here point me to a source where I can
download a glib and gtk ports for mipsel, or at least get
more info on this.

With respect,
Oleg Kruzhkov