Re: Cobalt Raq2 HD upgrade - Advice required

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: Re: Cobalt Raq2 HD upgrade - Advice required
From: "freshy98" <freshy98@gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 09:43:49 +0100 (MET)
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org

I've never bothered going that far, but it indeed should be quite easy.
Might also gain some speed as both drives don't need to go over the same
controler/cable?
The speed ain't too good as it is I think.

Tom

--
DSL-Aktion wegen großer Nachfrage bis 28.2.2006 verlängert:
GMX DSL-Flatrate 1 Jahr kostenlos* http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl