Re: how to emdedded ramdisk.gz in vmlinux for linux-2.6.14?

To: Kumba <kumba@gentoo.org>
Subject: Re: how to emdedded ramdisk.gz in vmlinux for linux-2.6.14?
From: Marc Karasek <marckarasek@ivivity.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 11:27:00 -0500
Cc: linux-mips <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>, zhuzhenhua <zzh.hust@gmail.com>
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Is this a better solution than having the ramdisk embedded?

It seems that most of the MIPS development is embedded designs and this
could be a problem if it is not :

1) Easier
or
2) Faster

--
Any content within this email is provided “AS IS” for informational purposes
only.  No contract will be formed between the parties by virtue of this email.