64-bit Linux kernel

To: <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Subject: 64-bit Linux kernel
From: <Vadivelan@soc-soft.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 09:32:41 +0530
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi,
        I would like to know the differences between the 32-bit and
64-bit Linux kernel. Also does the MIPS port of Linux have support for
64-bit. Kindly provide me your invaluable inputs.
Thanking you in advance.

Regards,
Vadi

The information contained in this e-mail message and in any annexure is
confidential to the  recipient and may contain privileged information. If you
are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete the message along
with
any annexure. You should not disclose, copy or otherwise use the information
contained
in the message or any annexure. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of
the
individual sender except where the sender specifically states them to be the
views of
SoCrates Software India Pvt Ltd., Bangalore.