RE: how to emdedded ramdisk.gz in vmlinux for linux-2.6.14?

To: "zhuzhenhua" <zzh.hust@gmail.com>, "linux-mips" <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Subject: RE: how to emdedded ramdisk.gz in vmlinux for linux-2.6.14?
From: "Marc Karasek" <marck@ivivity.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 09:48:52 -0500
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Look under arch/mips/ramdisk (I think).  This is where you should put the
ramdisk.gz image and the compiler will pick it up and put it into the vmlinux
image for you.

Any content within this email is provided "AS IS" for informational purposes
only. No contract will be formed between the parties by virtue of this email.
Marc Karasek
System Lead Technical Engineer
iVivity Inc.
PH: 678-990-1550 x238