Attached is the patch that adds Ext2FS reading capability to ArcLoad.
This patch is based on onion's patch for arcboot. I have to compress
it since it is somewhat large in size.
* The arc.cf file needs to be in /etc.
* The kernels can be anywhere in OSLoadPartition, usually "/"
* As usual, arcload needs to be in the DVH, pointed to by SystemPartition
* OSLoader is the arcload filename in DVH
* OSLoadFilename determines which of the kernels is loaded with whatever options
I cross compiled arcload on x86 and used TFTP to test, there are 2
directories in the e2fslib directories, "et" and "util" that seem to
cause problems when cross compiling. Native compilation does not cause
any errors. This compile time problem, can however be fixed by
excuting make directly after doing a "cd" into these directories
manually. The top level makefile is screwing things up somehow, and
since I'm no make guru, can't figure out why. It is using
mips-linux-gcc, rather than the native gcc.
I have also put the patch here:
Description: BZip2 compressed data