Re: ALCHEMY: AU1200 USB Host Controller (OHCI/EHCI)

To: "Matej Kupljen" <matej.kupljen@ultra.si>
Subject: Re: ALCHEMY: AU1200 USB Host Controller (OHCI/EHCI)
From: "Jordan Crouse" <jordan.crouse@amd.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 08:54:47 -0700
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org, linux-usb-devel@lists.sourceforge.net, matthias.lenk@amd.com
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
> I tried you patch, and this is what I get on 2.6.16-rc5:

Well, thats a fun one.  I'm assuming you tried to boot with a device
plugged in.  I'm a bit confused by the __reqest_region coming from
usb_create_hcd - I quickly glanced at the function, and I don't see anything
that would have called request_region / request_mem_region.  However,
there *is* a request_mem_region call immediately after the usb_create_hcd
call in usb_ehci_au1xxx_probe, and I wonder that might be the guilty party.

Matthias, any thoughts?
Jordan

--
Jordan Crouse