Please confirm your request to join movaznaustva

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: Please confirm your request to join movaznaustva
From: Yahoo! Groups <confirm-s2-o_0IslQ3J8le8B2IQnKJ2LOVkWY-linux-mips=linux-mips.org@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 29 Dec 2005 02:04:48 -0000
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hello linux-mips@linux-mips.org,

We have received your request to join the movaznaustva
group hosted by Yahoo! Groups, a free, easy-to-use community service.

This request will expire in 7 days.

TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE GROUP:

1) Go to the Yahoo! Groups site by clicking on this link:

  (If clicking doesn't work, "Cut" and "Paste" the line above into your
   Web browser's address bar.)

-OR-

   in your email program

If you did not request, or do not want, a membership in the
movaznaustva group, please accept our apologies
and ignore this message.

Regards,

Yahoo! Groups Customer Care