Re: Au1200 & IDE

Subject: Re: Au1200 & IDE
From: "Jordan Crouse" <>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 16:50:31 -0700
> But that directory doesnt contain "ide-timing.h" so compiler complains from
> it. ide-timing.h is in ide folder. I did a grep and saw that some other
> dirs under ide also includes that file in the same manner as in mips but
> doesnt contain it in its own folder. After I did a sym link, compile was
> successfull. What's the concept behind this? Can we move it to
> include/linux.

I'm not sure about that - thats probably more of a question for the core
folks.  For your particular error, however, it should be sufficient to add

EXTRA_CFLAGS += -Idrivers/ide

To drivers/ide/mips/Makefile.  I do believe that the most recent patches
had that fix attached.

Jordan Crouse
Senior Linux Engineer
AMD - Personal Connectivity Solutions Group