Re: advice on JTAG

To: Rodolfo Giometti <giometti@linux.it>
Subject: Re: advice on JTAG
From: Wolfgang Denk <wd@denx.de>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 21:48:08 +0100
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
In message <20051212204035.GL5132@hulk.enneenne.com> you wrote:

> I'm looking for a good JTAG system to debug a MIPS AU1100 based
> board.

Abatron BDI2000...

> I'd like to have the possibility to put hardware and software break
> points in u-boot and linux source code. Also I prefere a system who
> completely supports the GNU/Linux system as host.

...with firmware "bdiGDB".

> Can you please suggest me some links? :)

http://www.abatron.ch/products/xr/aspx/r.1/Sv.63713d7b43526570313d7b693d394f54565743484b33513244474b394a594556537d7d/rx/products_detail.htm

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd@denx.de
Faith may be defined briefly as an illogical belief in the  occurence
of the improbable.                                    - H. L. Mencken