RE: Git Repo

To: "'Linux MIPS List'" <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Subject: RE: Git Repo
From: "Sathesh Babu Edara" <satheshbabu.edara@analog.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 23:15:02 +0530
Cc: "'Ralf Baechle'" <ralf@linux-mips.org>
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
 Thank you.
  I installed git-snapshot-20051025 on Linux PC to checkout linux from git
and  executed following command
# rsync://ftp.linux-mips.org/git
 and I get following message
   -bash: rsync://ftp.linux-mips.org/git: No such file or directory.

I tried the following command also
# git clone rsync://ftp.linux-mips.org/git/linux.git linux.git
 and get following message
defaulting to local storage area
warning: templates not found /home/sathesh/share/git-core/templates/
rsync: failed to connect to ftp.linux-mips.org: Connection timed out
rsync error: error in socket IO (code 10) at clientserver.c(83)

Can you suggest me what could be the problem?. Am I missed anything?.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sathesh