Linux-2.6.12 code base for linux-mips

To: <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>, <linux-cvs-patches@linux-mips.org>
Subject: Linux-2.6.12 code base for linux-mips
From: "Sathesh Babu Edara" <satheshbabu.edara@analog.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 17:39:44 +0530
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi ,

        I would like to know the linux-mips version corresponding to the
linux-2.6.12 kernel taken from kernel.org.

        I am referring to the below site to download the linux-2.6.12 mips
version.
        http://www.longlandclan.hopto.org/~stuartl/mips-linux/sources/

        But I found there are so many files with linux-2.6.12 name so can
you please let me know the name of the official release version
corresponding to linux-2.6.12.

        What is the kernel code base version or date that has been used for
porting linux-2.6.12 from kernel.org onto linux-mips.

Regards,
Sathesh