RE: au1x00 usb device status

To: unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: RE: au1x00 usb device status
From: "Hamilton, Ian" <Ian.Hamilton@xerox.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 15:01:35 +0100
Cc: <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi Rodolfo.

> Are you implemented any Gadget support? Or are you just using the
> tty/raw emulation?

I'm a USB novice, so I'm not sure about this yet. The USB device port is
used
as a communication port to another board, so I guess a tty/raw emulation
would be appropriate, but I don't yet know how it was implemented on the
2.4
kernel. I'm still trying to understand the code.

I was hoping it would be a straight copy from 2.4 to 2.6, but clearly it
isn't :-(

Still, it is an opportunity to learn about USB :-)

Cheers,
Ian.