Re: au1x00 usb device status

To: "Hamilton, Ian" <>
Subject: Re: au1x00 usb device status
From: Rodolfo Giometti <>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 15:26:50 +0200
On Fri, Oct 21, 2005 at 02:12:17PM +0100, Hamilton, Ian wrote:
> We have code running under a 2.4 kernel working on this board, and I'm
> currently porting the code to a 2.6 kernel.
> The USB device port seems to work OK for us with the 2.4 kernel.

Are you implemented any Gadget support? Or are you just using the
tty/raw emulation?

> Rodolfo,
> Have you done any more work on this, or are you giving it up as a lost
> cause?

For the moment I sespended the developing in order to better
understand the timing problem, but I can restart immediately if some
new good news will came. :)

GNU/Linux Solutions                  e-mail:
Linux Device Driver
Embedded Systems                     home page:
UNIX programming                     phone:     +39 349 2432127