KProbes

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: KProbes
From: Dmitry Schwartsman <chorgy@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 15:44:31 -0500
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org

I'm interested to know if there is any known work to bring KProbes support to MIPS?

I'm working on implementing KProbes and I just want to avoid duplicate effort if somebody is already working on this.

And if there are somebody who is working on MIPS KProbes let me, I would like to get your code so far and assist in anyway that I can.

Thanks.

--
chorgy