RE: power management on mips

To: "Ivan Korzakow" <ivan.korzakow@gmail.com>, <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Subject: RE: power management on mips
From: "Mitchell, Earl" <earlm@mips.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 10:43:48 -0700
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
APM is dead replaced by ACPI which is primarily used for x86 laptops
I think. While back I read that MontaVista and IBM were working on
something called Dynamic Power Mgmt (DPM). Might want to check that out?
See links below.

-earlm

http://tree.celinuxforum.org/CelfPubWiki/PowerManagementDefinitionOfTerms_5fR2