Re: I2-R10k patchset - help needed

Subject: Re: I2-R10k patchset - help needed
From: peter fuerst <>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 20:33:53 +0200 (CEST)

Sorry that the last patches caused problems.
I know that i'm late, unfortunately i let me seduce myself to play
around (this can take arbitrarely long :) with the DMA version of the
Impact-Xserver (which forced some changes to the kernel-driver) :(
At the latest tomorrow i'll deposit a new patch-set for 2.6.14
(a patch for stackframe.h is no longer contained/needed !) together
with the enhanced Xserver Impact-sources.

Hope, this promise compensates for the frustration.