I2-R10k patchset - help needed

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: I2-R10k patchset - help needed
From: Karsten Merker <karsten@excalibur.cologne.de>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 20:03:21 +0200
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hallo everybody,

I am trying to get the current git tree running on an I2 R10k, so
I applied Peter Fürsts patches from

http://home.alphastar.de/fuerst/download.html

to it. As these are against 2.6.12-rc2, I got a bunch of rejects,
which I have resolved manually, but I am stuck with the patch for
include/asm-mips/stackframe.h.

I would be very grateful if somebody could take a look into this
and provide an updated patch against the current kernel sources.
Attached to this mail is both my version of Peter Fürsts
"collected.diff" (applies cleanly against current git but without
the stackframe.h-patch) as well as the original stackframe.h
patch.

Regards,
Karsten
--