Re: rfc about an uncommented string

To: Ralf Baechle <>
Subject: Re: rfc about an uncommented string
From: Fuxin Zhang <>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 19:23:19 +0800
Cc: Carlo Perassi <>,
We are using 8172 for 2.4 kernels presently,although may drop it
sometime later.

I don't read the 2.6 code,but it seems it remains the same as the copy
in 2.4(except that #ifdef changes).I can't see why the code is broken?
In case you mean the ioport address,mips_io_port_base for that board is
0xa0000000, inb(0x14000060) is reading from 0xb4000060, which is correct
for it.