Re: Cross-compiling Linux problem

To: David Daney <ddaney@avtrex.com>
Subject: Re: Cross-compiling Linux problem
From: "Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh" <ilya@total-knowledge.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 15:56:52 -0700
Cc: Kyle Unice <unixe@comcast.net>, ppopov@embeddedalley.com, 'Brett Foster' <fosterb@uoguelph.ca>, linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
CVS is not where development happens, but it is still updated, according to Ralf.

David Daney wrote:

Kyle Unice wrote:

I am using gcc-3.4.4 and the cvs checkout of linux-mips.org tree.
Kyle

Not withstanding Maciej's comment about the real problem being the broken header file, I give you a quote from http://www.linux-mips.org/wiki/Git : "At this time only the linux.git repository is in production use.... all other archives are only historical."

You might consider getting your code from the git repository as the CVS repository is no longer being maintained.

David Daney

--
Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh
Total Knowledge. CTO