Re: Cross-compiling Linux problem

To: Kyle Unice <unixe@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Cross-compiling Linux problem
From: David Daney <ddaney@avtrex.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 15:27:39 -0700
Cc: ppopov@embeddedalley.com, 'Brett Foster' <fosterb@uoguelph.ca>, linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Kyle Unice wrote:
I am using gcc-3.4.4 and the cvs checkout of linux-mips.org tree.
Kyle

Not withstanding Maciej's comment about the real problem being the broken header file, I give you a quote from http://www.linux-mips.org/wiki/Git : "At this time only the linux.git repository is in production use.... all other archives are only historical."

You might consider getting your code from the git repository as the CVS repository is no longer being maintained.

David Daney