Re: au1x00 usb device status

To: Rodolfo Giometti <giometti@linux.it>
Subject: Re: au1x00 usb device status
From: Pete Popov <ppopov@embeddedalley.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 08:32:52 -0700
Cc: "'linux-mips@linux-mips.org'" <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
On Thu, 2005-10-06 at 09:33 +0200, Rodolfo Giometti wrote:
> I'm trying to enable usb device support on an au1x00 based board, but
> I notice that such support is still not ported to 2.6 nor to usb
> gadget.

USB Host should be working fine. USB Gadget on the Au1000,1100,1500,1550
just won't happen due to hw limitations. USB host and gadget on the 1200
are on hold at the moment. I'll let you know if that moves forward. We
already split out the pci bus dependencies from the echi driver and sent
David the patches. They'll be going upstream soon. Adding ehci host
support for the 1200 will be much easier then.

Pete