Where is op_model_mipsxx.c ?

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: Where is op_model_mipsxx.c ?
From: David Daney <ddaney@avtrex.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 21:11:06 -0700
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
I noticed this in the Makefile for the OProfile directory for mips:

oprofile-$(CONFIG_CPU_MIPS32_R1)                += op_model_mipsxx.o

The file op_model_mipsxx.c does not seem to exist. Which implies to me that someone was working on making it work for MIPS32, but didn't quite finish.

I want to start hacking on OProfile for a MIPS32 based system and thought it might make a nice starting point.

If the missing file exists would its author mind making it available to me?

Thanks,
David Daney