DISCONTIGMEM suuport on 32 bits MIPS

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: DISCONTIGMEM suuport on 32 bits MIPS
From: Franck <vagabon.xyz@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 11:16:27 +0200
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi,

I'm working on a port of 32bit MIPS to a custom board with several
large holes in the memory map. I would like to know the status of
discontiguous memory on MIPS. I have noticed that ip27 Kconfig enables
this feature but I don't see any MIPS generic code that handles it...

Has anybody already done this ? If not then I'll try to work out what
needed from the corresponding i386 code, but I'd appreciate any
pointers.

Thanks
--
               Franck