Re: stale board ports, again

To: ppopov@embeddedalley.com
Subject: Re: stale board ports, again
From: Bruno Randolf <bruno.randolf@4g-systems.biz>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 21:52:30 +0200
Cc: "'linux-mips@linux-mips.org'" <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
hi pete!

just starting to use the mtx-1 boards with 2.6: i just submitted a flash map
for it to the mtd project, in order to be merged back to linux-mips later.
works well.

currently 2.4 is still the default for mtx-1 based products, but we will be
switching to 2.6 soon... 4g systems will maintain it, or at least send
patches to you.

bruno