Re: [A little bit offtopic] AU1550 board ODM

To: Zhuang Yuyao <ihollo@tom.com>
Subject: Re: [A little bit offtopic] AU1550 board ODM
From: Ralf Baechle <ralf@linux-mips.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 12:23:50 +0100
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
On Tue, Sep 20, 2005 at 05:14:07PM +0800, Zhuang Yuyao wrote:

> (3 times I tried to send this mail, but it does not appear in the list,
> If the content of this mail violates the policy of this maillist, please
> let me know and I'd apologize)

The list has a spam filter that's configured brutally hard - but given
it's address it so well known that's absolutly needed to keep it from
being ended up knee deep in spam.

If you have a mail that didn't make it feel free to mail me the message id
of the lost email in private and I'll try to find where it did end up.
Without knowing the message id it's often not possible to resolve this
kind of problem.  Or alternatively, if you got a bounce just forward that
bouce to me privately - not the list.

I don't try to enforce any policy for this or any other list that I'm
running other than keeping it free of spam, malware and postings that
obviously have no business of making it to the lists' audience such as
bounces, automated answers, mails that were intended to go to the list
robot etc.