Re: Git

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: Re: Git
From: Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw@lug-owl.de>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 15:31:26 +0200
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
On Tue, 2005-09-13 13:45:44 +0100, Ralf Baechle <ralf@linux-mips.org> wrote:
> As a heads up, I've started playing with GIT as the replacement of CVS.
> For information on the status of that conversion please see
>
>   http://www.linux-mips.org/wiki/Git

Which docs did you use to get yourself started? I'm also on the way
getting familiar with GIT, doing my very first steps. It would be nice
if we'd present what we know in Oldenburg (I already offered to do so,
Joey planed it for Saturday).

MfG, JBG

--
Jan-Benedict Glaw       jbglaw@lug-owl.de    . +49-172-7608481             _ O _
"Eine Freie Meinung in  einem Freien Kopf    | Gegen Zensur | Gegen Krieg  _ _ O