Git

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: Git
From: Ralf Baechle <ralf@linux-mips.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 13:45:44 +0100
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
As a heads up, I've started playing with GIT as the replacement of CVS.
For information on the status of that conversion please see

  http://www.linux-mips.org/wiki/Git

The converted repositories are accessible at via rsync at

  rsync://ftp.linux-mips.org/git

And there gitweb, a web frontend to replace cvsweb available at:

  http://www.linux-mips.org/wiki/git

Browse around, let me know if you find anything that doesn't work as you
want it to.

For those with write permission into CVS, for now continue using CVS
as always.  For now the conversion is still only for testing and
figuring out all the kinks.