Re: o32 glibc-2.3.5

To: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro@linux-mips.org>
Subject: Re: o32 glibc-2.3.5
From: David Cummings <real.psyence@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 09:55:58 -0400
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
On 7/27/05, Maciej W. Rozycki <macro@linux-mips.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Jul 2005, David Cummings wrote:
>
> > greatly appreciate it. I've been looking in glibc's bugzilla but can't
> > find the right bug. Thanks!

>   Maciej

Alright, thanks. I had found that, but it didn't seem to apply to the
problem with socket, as that had already been applied when the socket
happened. I'm also now having a problem with n32 which is similar if
not the same as the one Rolf had not too long ago. Something about a
__fork_block not being found. Anyplace else I should look? Thanks,
-Dave

--
The way that can be named is not the Way.