o32 glibc-2.3.5

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: o32 glibc-2.3.5
From: David Cummings <real.psyence@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 15:28:35 -0400
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
hi,
  Trying to compile glibc-2.3.5 for o32 patched with syscall, I get an
error for socket.S, socket/recv.o. This is the exact same error
mentioned on this list last month. In that thread there was reference
to a patch by Richard sandiford. This is with gcc-3.4.4. If anyone
knows where I can find said patch, and if that'll fix my problem, I'd
greatly appreciate it. I've been looking in glibc's bugzilla but can't
find the right bug. Thanks!
-Dave
--
The way that can be named is not the Way.