o32 glibc-2.3.5

Subject: o32 glibc-2.3.5
From: David Cummings <>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 15:28:35 -0400
  Trying to compile glibc-2.3.5 for o32 patched with syscall, I get an
error for socket.S, socket/recv.o. This is the exact same error
mentioned on this list last month. In that thread there was reference
to a patch by Richard sandiford. This is with gcc-3.4.4. If anyone
knows where I can find said patch, and if that'll fix my problem, I'd
greatly appreciate it. I've been looking in glibc's bugzilla but can't
find the right bug. Thanks!
The way that can be named is not the Way.