Re: need help to install linux on RM200

To: Dirk Vornheder <dirk.vornheder@piper-home.de>
Subject: Re: need help to install linux on RM200
From: Florian Lohoff <flo@rfc822.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 11:49:52 +0200
Cc: linux-mips <linux-mips@linux-mips.org>
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
On Thu, Jul 21, 2005 at 10:02:57PM +0200, Dirk Vornheder wrote:
> Hi !
>
> How can i install linux on a RM200 ?

Short: No

Long: What kind of RM200 do you have and what kind of Firmware (Sinix or
WindowsNT) ?

There is support for the RM200C/D which are PCI variants in the tree.
Support is for the little endian WindowsNT firmware. I am currently
beating my RM200-225 (EISA) a little and it boots until trying to mount
the filesystem already (Thus it does not succeed due to missing drivers).

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff                  flo@rfc822.org             +49-171-2280134
                        Heisenberg may have been here.