Re: Is there some work done on db1550 for the security engine?

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: Re: Is there some work done on db1550 for the security engine?
From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@gentoo.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 01:36:40 -0700
Cc: rolf liu <rolfliu@gmail.com>
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
On Wed, Jul 20, 2005 at 10:12:04AM -0700, rolf liu wrote:
> Is there any driver availble to use the security engine inside au1550?
Not in the tree, or that I've seen floating around yet. Pete might know
if there is one available somewhere else.

Failing that, (and this is an idea I've been toying with for a while)
why not strike a deal with somebody here to write it for you: you can
provide the hardware, and they can write it, for some reasonable
compensation.

Lack of hardware to test on is probably the biggest stumbling block to
supporting it presently.

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
E-Mail     : robbat2@orbis-terrarum.net