Re: power management status for au1100

To: Rodolfo Giometti <>
Subject: Re: power management status for au1100
From: Dan Malek <>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 11:52:30 -0700

On Jul 12, 2005, at 11:10 AM, Rodolfo Giometti wrote:

Looking at linux-2.6.10 I notice that the function
startup_match20_interrupt() has been mofified as follow:

This is an update AMD/Alchemy wanted so if you weren't using
power management the timer would be available for other uses.

Where could be the problem in the new code?

I don't know.  I suspect some of it didn't get moved forward

Should we come back to the old code? ;-p

Now that you know the reason for the change, perhaps we
should try to make it work properly :-)

        -- Dan