Looking for a MIPS64 device

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: Looking for a MIPS64 device
From: Stanislaw Skowronek <sskowron@ET.PUT.Poznan.PL>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 16:06:28 +0200 (MET DST)
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
%hi16(all),

I'm looking for a MIPS64 device with FPU, and 40-bit physical address
space. I need I/O coherency (this is important!). I'd be glad if the
performance was good, but I'm not really bent on it.

This is for a research project in reconfigurable computing. I'd prefer
MIPS devices because they are elegant (the other choice is probably either
PowerPC or x86_64, which is really scary) and power-efficient. The project
is partially supported by Xilinx Inc.

I tried contacting Broadcom, when the project was conducted at the Poznan
University of Technology (my employer), however no contact was established
(not even a "go away, you're ugly"). Same went for PMC-Sierra.

Do you know of any MIPS64 device with FPU (and MMU, but it goes without
saying) that can be purchased in small quantities for a project like this?

Cheers,

Stanislaw Skowronek