RE: Open position available

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: RE: Open position available
From: William goetz <Kise53@taiwan.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 18:23:58 +0000
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Would you like to get rich working part-time from home? Do you want to get
extra income?
Want to have extra income so that you could get out of debt?
No special skills required! No fees to start! We will train you.
Your personal coach will explain you how to put the internet and your computer
to work for you.
Flexible Work Hours. Work whenever and wherever you want.
You can start part time until you're ready to go full-time or start full time
right away.
Our company is designed to take advantage of the exploding internet technology
market.
We provide continuous support from the team of successful people.
Keep in mind that there are no fees or packages to buy to join our firm.
Work Smarter, Not Harder! You CAN make a difference in your financial future!
We will need 10 - 15 hours per week commitment. No fee to join our company!
Our extensive training and support is what makes this position so easy to run
for you.

APPLY NOW to get more information about this exciting opportunity.
To continue with the application please fill out the form at:

http://www.globaltransfer.org/vacancies.html