Re: Benchmarking RM9000

To: Ralf Baechle <ralf@linux-mips.org>
Subject: Re: Benchmarking RM9000
From: Alex Gonzalez <linux-mips@packetvision.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 15:42:29 +0100
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
The performance of our video application is well below our expectations.
We are still doing some profiling work on it, but we are also looking at
other possibilities.

What other benchmarking tool would you recommend?

Currently it's a NFS mounted system, but even if we could use a block
device the access speed wouldn't be more than 1.5 Mbps, so that is a
limitation for the benchmark.

Alex