Re: broken ip27 kernel

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org, "Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh" <ilya@total-knowledge.com>
Subject: Re: broken ip27 kernel
From: David Cummings <real.psyence@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 04:40:32 -0400
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Ok, the patch difficulty was my fault. With latest cvs source and the
20050703.diff applied, I can build a kernel, arcload and arcs itself
can both load said kernel, but I receive no output on the console. If
I drop out to a MSC console, it is in one of either POD MSC Dex or Unc
depending on kernel(and time perhaps?). I feel like I am missing
something, like console support or something. Thanks again...

--
The way that can be named is not the Way.