broken ip27 kernel

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: broken ip27 kernel
From: David Cummings <real.psyence@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 21:42:56 -0400
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hello all,
   I have recently compiled kernel from cvs-source that will load from
arcload, but after "Entering Kernel" the machine hangs and the MSC
appears to be in a POD dex mode. I would  like to know if anyone is
familiar with this and if it's just a patch I'm missing or something.
Thanks
-Dave
--
The way that can be named is not the Way.