Re: glibc based toolchain for mips

To: rolf liu <rolfliu@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: glibc based toolchain for mips
From: Wolfgang Denk <wd@denx.de>
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2005 17:39:45 +0200
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
In message <2db32b7205070116091240fcf4@mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> The files in /opt/eldk/mips_4KCle are in little endian mips, for sure.=20
> What I want is a cross-development tools for i386-to-mipsel, including
> the corss gcc, binutils, other libs. I couldn't find such tools :(

Please read the documentation. You  will  find  these  tools  in  the
/opt/eldk/bin resp. /opt/eldk/usr/bin directories.

The README.html (or the DULG at http://www.denx.de/twiki/bin/view/DULG/Manual)
documents in detail what needs to be done to install and use the tools.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd@denx.de
The sight of death frightens them [Earthers].
        -- Kras the Klingon, "Friday's Child", stardate 3497.2