RE: top and SMP

To: "'Maciej W. Rozycki'" <>
Subject: RE: top and SMP
From: "Bryan Althouse" <>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 13:26:25 -0400
Cc: "'Linux/MIPS Development'" <>

Looks like I am running procps version 2.0.7.  The latest is 3.2.5, so I am
a bit out of date.  I would like to upgrade, but I am having trouble cross
compiling the latest.  I get this error:
        Proc/ undefined reference to '__ctype_b'
For other reasons, I need to upgrade my toolchain.  Hopefully I'll have
better luck cross compiling procps afterwards.