Re: Seg fault when compiled with -mabi=64 and -lpthread

To: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <>
Subject: Re: Seg fault when compiled with -mabi=64 and -lpthread
From: Daniel Jacobowitz <>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 09:39:10 -0400
Cc: "Stephen P. Becker" <>, Ralf Baechle <>, Bryan Althouse <>, 'Linux/MIPS Development' <>
On Fri, Jul 01, 2005 at 09:49:39AM +0100, Maciej W. Rozycki wrote:
>  And you may need external patches as glibc is (effectively) not
> maintained.

Shall I just stop trying, then?  I'm getting tired of arguing with you
about this.

For the twentieth time: I am doing everything I can to keep glibc HEAD
building for MIPS.  I do not have the time or energy to deal with
Roland's restrictive stable branch rules, so I can not help with 2.3.5.
But if you encounter a problem on HEAD, let me know, and I will either
fix it myself or (if you've got a patch) pester people relentlessly
until it is applied.

Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery, LLC