Re: Popular MIPS4Kc boards?

To: "Krishna B S" <>, <>
Subject: Re: Popular MIPS4Kc boards?
From: "Alexander Voropay" <>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 14:32:24 +0400
"Krishna B S" <> wrote:

I would like to know from you what is the most popular board used by
the community with this kind of processor. I know, its tough to get a
clear answer.

You could use one of the consumer devices as a development board ;)

I.e. : or

This devices costs about $50..100 and includes case, power supply,
Ethernet, RS-232, Flash, DRAM (16 to 32Mb), USB an one or two
MiniPCI slots.

You could use a USB stick or IDE HDD with USB-to-IDE controller to mount a root partition.

There are a lot of MiniPCI peripherial cards: WiFi, sound, IDE,
Serial ATA and seems even SVGA.