Re: can't find interrupt number under /proc/interrupts for the pci multi

To: Alan Cox <alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk>
Subject: Re: can't find interrupt number under /proc/interrupts for the pci multi-port on db1550
From: rolf liu <rolfliu@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 12:01:26 -0700
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Thanks for your help.
I tried your script. the result is really interesting.
the interrupt is still shown as 0 times. I even hacked into the do_IRQ
and handle_IRQ_event, let them printk if there is a interrupt number 2
coming in. Still no printk output through klogd logfile. more
interesting thing is there is a timer on the multi-port board, which
is keeping time-out and keeping the timer interrupt up.

Is that possible the board is not enabled to interrupt correctly?
really a pain. I just got the driver from the company. don't know what
is the start point if I want to really dig into the hardware control
of the board.

thanks