Re: can't find interrupt number under /proc/interrupts for the pci multi

To: Alan Cox <alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk>
Subject: Re: can't find interrupt number under /proc/interrupts for the pci multi-port on db1550
From: rolf liu <rolfliu@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 09:30:28 -0700
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
I checked again. When I cat sth to /dev/ttyM0 and it is stuck there, I
cat /proc/interrupts, the interrupt number show up for that driver,
but the number of interrupts for that driver is always 0, which seems
not OK. I am wondering if such interrupt is routed to somewhere else?
If that is possible, what is the most likely place, the
au1x00_serial.c?

thanks