Using a hal lib in Linux.

To: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: Using a hal lib in Linux.
From: moreau francis <francis_moreau2000@yahoo.fr>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 11:14:28 +0200 (CEST)
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi all,

I've got a mips board provided with a library that deals with hardware
management.
This library have been compiled with "sde-lite" gcc. I'm thinking of using this
lib into my linux drivers to speed up developement process. Has anyone made
kernel
modifications (specially in Makefiles) in order to link such hal lib into
kernel
code ?

Thanks

       Francis