Re: XIO driver development

To: Stanislaw Skowronek <sskowron@ET.PUT.Poznan.PL>
Subject: Re: XIO driver development
From: Sundarapandian Andithevar <sundarapandian.andithevar@philips.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 10:52:15 +0530
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi Stanislaw,
      I've gone through the APIs given at
http://www.linux-mips.org/wiki/index.php/XIO_API, I believe that this may
be suitable for what we are about to do!!!

Regards,
Sundar.

                                       Sundarapandian
                                       Andithevar/BTC/SC/PHILIPS@PHILIPS
     Stanislaw Skowronek                                                cc
                                       linux-mips@linux-mips.org
     Sent by:                                                      Subject
     linux-mips-bounce@li              Re: XIO driver development
     nux-mips.org                                           Classification

     06/13/2005 11:16 AM

Currently - on hold. However, seeing the company you represent... this is
not the XIO you are looking for (probably). This is SGI XIO, not Philips
XIO ("Hey, X is a cool letter, how do we call our bus?").

Stanislaw Skowronek