Re: glibc-2.3.4 mips64 compilation failure

Subject: Re: glibc-2.3.4 mips64 compilation failure
From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 15:28:39 +0100 (BST)
Cc: Daniel Jacobowitz <>,
On Fri, 27 May 2005, Maxim Osipov wrote:

> Do anyone have a clue what is happening? AFAIK, some people already
> had success building glibc for mips64. Probably I miss something?

 Please feel free to have a look at packages available at my site -- the
setup may seem a little bit odd (n64 is used as the default format and
actually the only one supported), but if you are after general setup,
patches, etc. it is still relevant; just ignore the odd stuff.  Binary
packages have been built with GCC 4.0.0, so probably the sources + patches
are going to work with older tools as well.  You may consider using
binutils 2.16, though (in general, not to solve your particular problem).