Re: glibc-2.3.4 mips64 compilation failure

To: Daniel Jacobowitz <>
Subject: Re: glibc-2.3.4 mips64 compilation failure
From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 21:22:47 +0100 (BST)
On Thu, 26 May 2005, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:

> > It's buried in:
> >
> ... not that those will be very useful to you, unless you want to
> suddenly become Fedora.  They'll only be useful to Debian once in a
> blue moon.

 Thanks for the link and indeed -- I don't think we have any setup
available that would qualify as a "distribution" as referred to by the
rules.  Especially as for MIPS you'd have to multiply that by three for
the supported ABIs.

 As a result we have no glibc release that would work for a reasonably
modern setup of MIPS/Linux.