compiling pcmcia utils for mips

To: <>
Subject: compiling pcmcia utils for mips
From: René Schouten <>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 10:09:48 +0200

I want to enable pcmcia on a mips32 processor

I do have everything exept the cardmgr and cardctl programs that should be in the /sbin directory

I downloaded the pcmcia-cs-3.2.8.tar.tar., and i'm able to compile it with the standard compiler, but i'm not able to build "cardctl" and "cardmgr" with the crosscomipler.

My question: Can somebody give a link on where i can download the 2 files already compiled, or tell me what to change in the "pcmcia-cs-3.2.8.tar.tar" files for only compiling the two utilitis with a cross compiler?