Re: 64 bit kernel for BCM1250

To: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro@linux-mips.org>
Subject: Re: 64 bit kernel for BCM1250
From: Michael Belamina <belamina1@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 12:52:32 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Sender: linux-mips-bounce@linux-mips.org
Hi,

  Thanks for your reply.
  I tried using the resulted vmlinux.32 and got the
same result.

  After looking into it, I found out that t0 is loaded
with 0x0 while it should load _edata value which
should be 0xffffffff80310000 (according to the
System.map).   in the 32 bit version (which I build
using a different toolchain), edata is loaded to t0
register as it should.

It looks to me like it is a toolchain problem.

1. where can I download a pre built, prooven working
64 bit toolchain?

2. Is there anything else that can cause this problem?

Thanks,
 Michael